How to Make a Payment
Your Choice of Payment Options:
- Internet Banking: Utilize through your banking institution. When setting up with your bank, use the policy number as the account number found on your declaration page or invoice. 4-8 digit alpha numeric eg P12-1234; A01-1123; 123A01; 54321P03
- Cash: In person at our office at 91 Main Street South, Seaforth, Ontario, OR directly with your agent or broker.
- Debit Card: In person at our office at 91 Main Street South, Seaforth, ON.
- Cheque or Money Order: In person at our office OR mail your cheque or money order to: 91 Main Street South, P.O. Box 819, Seaforth, Ontario N0K 1W0, OR directly with your agent or broker.
- Visa or Mastercard: In person at our office at 91 Main Street South, Seaforth, ON OR contact your agent. If you are interested in paying by credit card you can access the form HERE and email, fax or bring it, in person, to our office.
- Pre-Authorized Monthly Payment Plan (PAP):
Includes equal monthly payments.
Automatic withdrawals from your account without having to issue cheques.
One Time Setup: Automatic withdrawals continue even when your policy renews.
Convenience: No need to worry about invoice due dates, it is done automatically.
Note: a 1% service charge applies. To enroll in PAP, please contact your Agent or Broker.
If you are interested in PAP by Credit Card Debit you can access the form HERE, by Bank Account Debit you can access the form HERE. Completed forms can be emailed, faxed or delivered, in person, to our office.